January 1, 2013

Another Year zooms past :-)

Firstly, congratulations for all the survivors of the so called 'Dooms Day'. Condolences for all the news channels, magazines and all the other media houses that did a count down for this event (How foolish). Unfortunately not many people were interested in watching them and neither did the event occur.....So all the valiant effort you guys put in to increase your TRP and popularity went down the drain - So make a resolution to cut all this crap and report something useful and important (I can bet you will never run out of topics in our sacred country)

As another year passes by, I was just sitting and pondering over all the good and useful things that I have done in one year...well...here is what I got

January - Sitting and planning for all the good things to be done over the course of the year and also made some resolutions (no I did not keep that up per usual practice - How shameless of me)

February - Feeling Jealous seeing all the wonderful couple around me and hoping to find a valentine by the same time next year.

March/April/May - Seeing all the children playing on the streets and wondering if I will ever get something called as 'Summer Vacations' again. Also preparing for the ICWAI - Inter exams I had to take up in June

June - ICWAI Inter exams

July - Exam Results (disappointment)

August/September - Feeling bad for results and trying to motivate myself to clear in the December Exams

October - Happy with HP (relief after a long time)

November - Birthday time.

December - Farewell Northern Trust :-(

Well if you just look at all the stuffs mentioned above, I can bet that you will not be able to find any interesting or a useful thing in that list (forget the HP part). Apart from dreaming the whole time, flunking in exams and lot of other not so good things that unfortunately I cannot tell in this platform. It was just a silent year that was very flat and flew past me before I could realize.



Today as we step into 2013, I feel I have to make my life a little more interesting (at least to make the above list look a little more vibrant). I do not want to take up any resolutions because I know it will never work. I just want to wish myself luck and put efforts to make the year a good one.

As some wise people have quoted "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book - WRITE A GOOD ONE" (I surely will give it my best shot).
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year :-) Have a blast :-) See you next year..!!!!

For one Last time in 2012, it is
-Sethu-
Signing off :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment