August 22, 2011

Dreams which are "Just Dreams....."

It is always said..."you need to dream something big and strive to make it happen"..."To Dream is to lay the foundation stone for a big achievement".....But can all your dreams come true??? or let me put it in another way.."Do you always Dream to achieve something"??....Go back and read the title of this post again and ask yourself the questions I posed just now..!!!

'My' answer to the above question would be a big NO.....Yes I want all my dreams to come true... but I have to be a bit realistic here and say "Some Dreams are Just Dreams"...those are the dreams which makes you feel good...and may be running behind them would mean no sense.....If it really happens......then it is just luck...!!! Let me dig a bit deeper into what I wanna convey here...Take some of the below Instances..!!!

Personally I am fascinated by good Love Stories......there is something in them that makes me feel good...Today I saw a movie in which a beautiful girl conveys her love to a guy by wishing him on his birthday with 12 gifts (one for each month till his next birthday)...On seeing this I felt " God!! what a lucky guy...I wish it happens to me some day"...Now this is just a dream......I would consider myself really lucky if it happens...But can I make it happen??? Never..!!!

Another one.....when ever I listen to our 'National Anthem'...I just dream of standing beside M S Dhoni and Sachin Tendulkar before a match.. representing India in the World Cup Final in front of my proud parents and people who thought I would never make it big in life...Now when I imagine this..the feeling is simply out of this world....But on a realistic note...Will that happen??.....or can I run behind it now to make it happen??? I would be ROFL if you said YES...!!!

I was in love with a girl....Don't ask me if she loved me too...Obviously no..she had other preferences...but sometimes I crazily dream of that girl coming and telling me that she always wanted to be with me...Now this is something that makes me feel good momentarily....even though my mind clearly knows that this is not gonna happen..!!!...

All these are "Dreams"....which are "Just Dreams"..!!!

off to sleep now...

Good Night...
Dream big....
and Dream Sweet..!!!

Signing off

6 comments:

  1. Dream is always meant to be chased and that’s the reason it’s not fulfilled so easily. I accept your statement which says not every dream that we dream would come true but, what I feel is, though the dream is not reachable we should not stop chasing it. You never know when the doors of your dream gets opened. May be some day you may meet your favourite celebrity. What if you don’t represent India? You are standing with people who represent and you should be proud of yourself for that. For the caring heart you have got, not the same girl but, different sweetheart would always be waiting…. Don’t be disheartened honey; you are the sweetest of all I know … I may not be able to chase your dreams but I wish all of them come true very soon….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this really your blog or have i stepped into the wrong one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sethu naanenu comment maadolla :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. correct adu. some dreams are momentary flashed of our desires & are "just dreams"

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sujatha - I sometimes sit and dream of all these dreams coming true..!! :-)..thanks a lot for the comment..!!!

    ReplyDelete