August 20, 2011

New Found Friend....!!!!

Friendship is termed to be the most sacred of all relationships in this world.....The best part of this stupendous relationship is that it has literally no limits.....You can just go on and on in adding new people to your list of friends and you will never get bored and will never regret doing it at any point in your life..!!

Everyone will have friends in life...Best buddies, Childhood friends, colleagues, classmates, friends through acquaintances..so on and so forth....But there are very few friends who truly touch your heart....they come so close to your thoughts that you are literally comfortable in sharing anything in your personal world with them.....This post is dedicated to one such fantastic newly found friend of mine who unknowingly became very close to me....

We tend to meet a lot of people in day, some hundreds of people in a week and some thousands in  month...but only few people catch your attention....and with only those few people you feel like extending your hand to feel the warmth of friendship....

It was on similar grounds some 6 months back in the office cafeteria while having dinner with my team mates, my sight froze on a bubbly girl with a flashy smile sitting over the adjacent table for dinner..it was one of those moments where my intuition took over my senses and something in me told that she would be a real real good friend... Tried talking to her a lot of times at work to build contact....We had some common friends too..but somehow was not able to pick up a conversation....May be because of my timid nature..!!

A couple of months later through the same common friend I got to know that she was quitting the company...and that day I cursed myself so so badly for being so timid in talking to her and rued the opportunity to build a prospective friendship...but as wise people say.."not all doors close at the same time..there would be at least a window that would be open" And I saw this window of a opportunity in her "Thank you mail/goodbye mail" sent to my friend.

In the mail she had mentioned a link about her blog which I thought would help me in building the contact which I always wanted to...I have this habit of reading blogs sometimes (thanks to my brother for that) and that habit of mine paid off when I read her blog and commented on that....and for the generous person she is..she replied to my comment...and since we had some similar interests (music), the conversation flowed easily and started building day by day...and the rest...is history

I know her for a little more than 3 months now....a very down to earth, very simple, very hard working and talented girl....she almost gets along with anyone with her amazing conversational skills....I can easily relate myself to her so much that I am very comfortable in sharing anything in my life with her....that perfect friend anyone would yearn to have in their lives..and I can proudly tell that I have got one..!!

Busy Bee..!!! You have been a real nice person...and an amazing friend....you've been there when ever I needed u as a friend....a big big thanks for that..!!! and I am very sure that for your kind heart, you will get everything you desire in life..!!! Stay the same..!!! Never Change..!!!!

Signing off..!!

PS: The strangest part of our friendship is that we've never met till date...hopefully get to meet her soon..!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I think, actually…. Ahhh… Ya I think, I know this person Seth’s...I really wonder what to comment on this but, have lots to tell regarding this. The coincidence is, even I found a very special person 3 months before, hope you know who it is…. Friends are always valued. Once the commitment of friendship begins without knowing it continues. You have penned it very well. I know you have had a Dream to meet that person and that is not “Just a Dream”. I am sure this hand of friendship never breaks till the person in your post exist…. You are an amazing person and you definitely deserve a lot more and that lot more is not at all quantitative. I love the way you are, a kid from heart. I need not say “stay the way you are” because I am confident that you never change. Nice to have a friend like you who is always near to me wherever on this earth I am…..Loved this post. Again I will end by saying, I actually know this person. Wana meet?

    ReplyDelete