February 13, 2012

A Long Wait :-)

The Valentine's week.......A week where Love is in the air, in people's hearts, in people's mind...the feeling is just so gripping that you cannot escape from it...right from an Ad in the TV to a show in the radio, its Love everywhere.....Dedicating my post to this wonderful week :-)


I can simply go on and on with Love...the feelings...the romance..the magic...as, I always say..."There is something to love stories that always impresses me"......BUT.....on a personal front, love is something that has never happened in my life......the gifts, the long conversations, the care, the possessiveness, the tenderness,the compromises and the sacrifices are those that have never been a part of my routine......those things that I have thrived to have all my life......Every time, I have either been unfortunate not to recognize that special someone or.... unlucky to have recognized a bit too late to express my Love...

There are specific moments everyday which makes me feel that there is something which is missing from my life....the time where I am in the cab back home..when I see everyone in my cab busy talking to their special someone's........while listening to a romantic song on a lovely evening.....at a specific moment in the night after lying down and before falling asleep......at the time where I do not actually know with whom to share the feeling of a bad and stressful day at work...

are the moments which momentarily reminds me that I am actually handicapped...

But......on 14th February every year when I see those lovely greeting cards....the beautiful red roses.....the desperation in a friend's eyes in planning a perfect dinner date.....or giving my piece of thought in purchasing a romantic gift is when I feel......"One opportunity and I will show how beautiful can a relationship be"

Yes, as some wise people say.....never await love...you will always be deprived of it....Just leave it alone and it comes to you at the least expected time.....

But for me that extra wait to find that special someone.......or that surprise element in not knowing when love strikes is truly a fantastic feeling in itself and a feeling that has to be experienced......just that in my case I am so experienced that the magical feeling is lost altogether...

Still waiting.....and positively thinking that God is busy in scripting the best ever love story for me... :-)

as I end......wishing all the sweet couples a very happy Valentine's week :-)

Signing off.....

PS: 14th Feb is my Parents' wedding day too......"Appa Amma - Many Happy returns of the day in advance"

Sethu :-)


3 comments:

  1. first off, a very very happy anniversary to your parent.may they have many more wonderful years together and yavaglu khushu aagi irli

    as for the post, nim numberu baratte bidi :)
    its true,i agree that God has scripted a story for each one of us and there is someone special for everyone. matter of time ashte

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all Happy anniversary to your parents. This was a treat to read... very well written ;) all ta best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy anniversary to your parents.
    Kaayuvikeyalli iro maja ne bere bidi. Nimmadinna sikkilla andre inna nimagoskara customize aagtaa ide anta artha.. All the best Sethu :)

    ReplyDelete