September 8, 2019

Trying to be back in business!!

Forget creativity....a simple thought process in my mind seems to have gone on a long never ending vacation. I was generally not a person who used to search for words to write. But off late, I feel words are abandoning me....whether while speaking or while writing. Should I blame the long gap after which I am trying to pen down something? Is it my non creative mundane job? Or have I just lost it trying to steady the ship of my life? Or is it everything together? Nevertheless today, as I sit in peace at a nice plush apartment in the sunshine state without anyone to bother, I decided I should end this drought! Please welcome me back (Shouting out to no one in particular :P)

PS: Sunshine state = Florida, USA (Just flaunting the fact that I am abroad...bear with it :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment