May 4, 2011

ಕನಸಿನ ಲೋಕಕ್ಕೆ ಸುಸ್ವಾಗತ..!!!!

Just loved the Title..!!!

For all readers who don't know Kannada, "Welcome to the world of Dreams" is what I meant.

Its been a long time since I thought of writing a blog. A blog which was a mirror image of my soul. A blog which would clearly reflect my thoughts and a blog through which I could let my thoughts flow without any obstacles..!!! And after a lot of thought and some loss of hair I could finally come up with this one.

One Song in kannada which always comes to my mind when I think about dreams. The Lines go like this...

 "ಬೆಳಕೇ ಇಲ್ಲದ ದಾರಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ನಾನು ನಡೆಯಬಲ್ಲೆ...ಕನಸೇ ಇಲ್ಲದ ದಾರಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ನಾ ಹೇಗೆ ನಡೆಯಲಿ ???..ಈ ನನ್ನ ಹಾಡು ನನ್ನ ಕನಸು ಕೇಳಮ್ಮ...!!!" 
(I can suceed walking in a path with no light but it is not possible to walk in a path where there is no Dreams) 

I was always searching for a medium where I could give my dreams some shape and after a long wait, I found this to be a suitable one..!!

I am writing if for all of you to read.....your feedback will be very important to me...!!

Because..... ಇದು ಕನಸುಗಾರನ ಒಂದು ಕನಸು .........!!!!

Sethu

No comments:

Post a Comment