May 16, 2011

If I get to choose any Job in the World, I would……

I would definitely want to be in the place of 2 people who are true masters in their respective fields…Sonu Nigam and Harsha Bhogle…Before you ask me why only these two, Just read on……..

Music and Cricket have always been my biggest passions right from childhood. And as all aspiring youngsters I would always want to be the best in either of the two. And there would be no better way to do that if I could grab the Job of any one Individuals I named above.

Starting off with Music, my previous post should tell you about my passion for music and singing…and my craze to become a celebrity took my passion to the next level (i.e. to be a singer) and considering the amazing voice and the position Sonu Nigam enjoys currently in Indian Music….every aspiring Singer would surely want to take his place…!!

Secondly Cricket….Its a known fact that if you are born in India, Cricket is your religion..The sheer passion that the game has in this country is a treat to watch….This should be enough to explain that I am no different…As any average Indian Kid would do, I took to this game like a duck to water…loved each and every bit of it. And as any youngster would dream, I wanted to play this game at the highest level. But….In a Cricket Crazy country of 1.2 Billion People, with 90% of them wanting to play for the country, you gotta be really lucky to get through.. and no prizes for guessing- I was not lucky enough..So I gave up the Idea of playing the game….!!

Instead, I started following the game very keenly..used to read books on cricket…watch shows on Cricket…to put it in a simple way, i became a student of the game and not just a spectator…..This was when I saw this individual called Harsha Bhogle, who along with the top cricketers was always up there in the books of cricket for his immense knowledge and passion of the game..who showed the world that even if you do not get to represent the country in a game, you can still get famous at it…….He is currently employed as a cricket commentator and enthusiast with a top sports channel in the world….and if given a chance, would surely wanna take his place.

It takes a lot of strength to pursue your passion and unfortuantely not may people in this world are strong enough..!!!

Sethu..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment