June 18, 2011

ಅಮೃತಧಾರೆ

ನೀ ಅಮೃತಧಾರೆ...ಕೋಟಿ ಜನುಮ ಜೊತೆಗಾತಿ...
ನೀ ಅಮೃತಧಾರೆ...ಇಹಕು ಪರಕು ಸಂಗಾತಿ....
ನೀ ಇಲ್ಲವಾದರೆ ನಾ ಹೇಗೆ ಬಾಳಲಿ....!!!

I just love those lines....and the song itself should be one amongst the top in my all time playlist....Every time I listen to those lines there is a small tickle somewhere in the corner of my heart....and the feeling itself is simply amazing. I just get lost in my thoughts on the way to a small dream world of mine.

I always used to tell everyone (I do.. even now) that fortunately or unfortunately I have never fallen in love or got into a relationship till date and I am really happy about it... that I am always free and independent without any commitments...But do I mean what I say every time ??? Not always....

In real, somewhere in the corner of my heart, I really feel that if there is anything that I have truly missed in this wonderful phase of life...that would be to relish the tender feeling of love....and when ever I listen to this song especially the word "ಅಮೃತಧಾರೆ"...my thoughts simply take me to that Innocent, Talkative, down-to-earth girl of mine whom I'm yet to meet...!!!

A Girl who would make me feel that I am the most special and unique person in the world.....when most of the things around me are not in my favor.

Who talks so well that I forget all the headache and stress of a long and hectic day when I listen to her soft, soothing voice...

Who is so simple that just a silent walk and small conversation eating a paani poori on the road side would make her feel that it was her best day so far..!!

I know all these are Cliché-d statements and very rare happenings...But these are just dreams and might not be ideal situations ....I am just trying to give shape to all of them here.....so instead of analyzing it, just read and enjoy... and If possible try and relate it to similar happenings in your life so that this small effort of mine pays off..!!


šēţħũ

1 comment:

  1. Hey, You deserve getting such a girl for sure :)
    A person like you will surely find one :) And Nee Amruthadhare is one of my hot fav's :) Very nice post.... keep dreaming good like this :)

    ReplyDelete