June 4, 2011

Misty Mornings..!!!

Waking up early in the Morning is always a pain....And I get to know the pain everyday Morning 6.30 when the loud alarm in my phone wakes me up. Negligently pulling myself up from my bed, I lazily strode over to the atrociously huge balcony in my house (a good 20 kms away from the city) and the moment I m there, all the pain of waking up early just vanishes.

The feel of freshness with the cool breeze and the sight of a small temple surrounded with a lot of trees, with a slight mist in the background sipping on a hot cup of strong filter coffee truly makes the effort of waking up early worth it.....gives a me kick start for a hectic day ahead.....and with that encourages me to wake up early again the next day...!!

And more so when you are in a city like Bengaluru, it encourages you even more to wake up early...atleast when you are at leisure...Doesn't make sense???

Try this out then.....

If you are in Bangalore, and if you are at leisure, Just try waking up early, take a ride in the cool breeze on the way to Lal Bagh..take a lazy walk by the lake side there and just feel the beautiful calm atmosphere take you over...and on the way back have hot Rava Idly and filter coffee in the nearby MTR....and see how your day goes from there...!!! (let me know if I was wrong)

Signing off

*****
šēţħũ****
*****

1 comment:

  1. hey fresh is your writing and thought..... you are not at all wrong :) That coffee and Rava idly is worth waking up early for a coffee :)

    Ranju

    ReplyDelete