June 28, 2011

Time of my Life.........!!!!

Life does not stay constant for any Individual...It changes...and there might me lot of reasons for that change....it may be circumstances, might be an individual or might be a group of them...!! I am no exception...for me life changed drastically (for good) in 2 years...and there are a group of some awesome people who made it happen...and this small post is the dedicated to all the below mentioned people with whom I had " The Time of my Life" for 2 long years....(i still do when ever I meet them)..

Starting off with Mr Arvind Jarmalle....My closest friend till date......A fun loving..well informed and very organized Guy.....you can start off any conversation with this guy and it just goes on and on......First day I met him, I spoke to him for an hour in the bus without knowing his name....felt so embarrasing to ask after such a long conversation (he seemed to know my name though)..then had to silently peek into his notebook to get his name...sounds so funny isn't it....and right from that day till date, there has never been a dull moment with him around....Together we've had a long, funny, serious and interesting conversations...He is the one person who knows a lot of things about me..!!



Next comes a very famous person.....From last day college till a brief period after her marriage, there was very less conversation between us....One day I got a call and could see her number flashing...the conversation I had that day was the best one in my life till date.....because even though I hadn't spoken to her for some time, the conversation flowed so smoothly that I never felt I was talking to her after such a long time...(its the same even now) May be thats why she is there right at the top of my friends' list...Oh I guess I forgot to name the person...Introducing Pavithra.....a simple down to earth and a fun loving girl and the one to whom I would always go to if I have anything to share....!!



Next is the ever active, bubbly and the most talkative girl in my friends' list...Prakruthi...!! A big time foodie and when ever I needed any information on any good restaurants in Bangalore, I always knew whom to go to..!! Used to drag me everytime to have dosa in Ganesh Darshan (In Jaynagar) which took my liking to dosas to the next level..(The very mention of that word makes my mouth water)...Loves her music to the core and tries to push across this liking of her to others as well....Poor PK used to bear the brunt of it...!! A 5 minute conversation with her when you are not feeling good will surely put U back in the right track...Always good to catch up with her and A Super friend whom I would never wanna miss in my all time friends' list...

Rachana.....If there is anyone im afraid of in my friends' list, it should be Rac...whenever you call her, she doesn even say "Hello"...she starts scolding...It happened even today when she called me...instead of asking me how was I doing, she started off..."ಕೊಬ್ಬಾ ನಿಂಗೆ ?? ಒಂದು Phone ಮಾಡಕ್ಕೆ ಆಗಲ್ವ ???" without even letting me open my mouth... an equally innocent girl too...can never forget her Caller ID Phone and her idea about the Indian voting system...right Rac??? but thats Rachana for u....an amazing person and a great great friend..with a superb attitude towards life.....!!! Ve always enjoyed her friendship a lot..!!


Prasanna Krishna....famously called PK.....he is six years elder to me and I've never felt that when he is around ....My first friend in college and an amazing, Unique and a fantastic person...he'll be waiting for an opportunity to pull others' legs....He can easily relate to any person....an excellent Yakshagana artist.....One thing I don't like in him is that he is a bit moody ......!! Used to pick me up from my house everyday and on our way to college, we used to have a lot of fun....with a lot of funny conversations......and today if I am able to commute freely in Bangalore with all the knowledge of the routes and the leading roads, the credit should go to him..!!

Lastly...Anand, Motu, Brinda and Ranju....I would not be making any justice if I don't mention their names in the list....I do not have any incidents to talk but the list would simply be incomplete without their names..!!



I don Know if my MBA has added any value to my career...but truly those two years I spent with all of them has surely been a Time to Cherish in my life..!!!


šēţħũ

4 comments:

  1. Hey good one, There is a book called Down the road you should read it. Its such a nice book that will remind all your funky days in college :)
    Keep writing :)
    Ranju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...takes me to my col life.. my pg was unlike that of urs u know that ryt but made great set of friends... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sethu..in case you plan to write another one about us jus lemme know...i ll give you more adjectives to praise me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sethu you look so funny with that tie..you look like a sim card salesman!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete